Program (dates) poster presentations.
Program (dates and rooms) of oral presentations.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR POSTER PRESENTATION
Posters should be printed on paper or plastic material, according to the preference of the authors. There will be no e-poster.
Posters must be placed on the scheduled day, according to the thematic area to which the work belongs, and remain exposed throughout the day. The organization will provide the necessary materials for their placement.
Each author should remain with his poster during the time stipulated by the Organising Committee (constant in the Congress Program), when interested people can talk and clarify doubts.
Posters size will be 120 cm high by 90 cm wide. For poster design, it is reiterated the need to respect the format specified by the Organizing Committee.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF WORKS EXPIRED
Instructions on the preparation and presentation of papers:
Papers should be submitted in Portuguese, English or Spanish, and be presented according to the guidelines below. All papers accepted by the Scientific Committee will be published in the Annals of the Event in the form of "SIMPLE ABSTRACTS".
Papers will be presented in oral or poster form, however Scientific Committee will select a limited number of papers to be presented orally. Authors will be warned in advance.
For sending the paper it is necessary to be registered. Payment must be made until January 29th, 2016 for the paper to be assessed and published. Each registration gives the right to send to two papers.
By submitting a paper the author should choose the session of interest in which the paper will be presented.
1. Biology, Physiology and Morphology
Organization and presentation of papers:
The PAPER must be submitted in Portuguese, English or Spanish, and be presented according to the abstract template - click here, following these guidelines:
1. Text configured on a single page, paper A4, top and left margins: 3 cm; bottom and right margins: 2.5 cm;
2. The text must contain a maximum of 2,000 characters with spaces (not including title, authors and institution). There may have two lines between the title and authors; one line between the authors and institutional affiliation; two lines between institutional affiliation and the text; one line between text and keywords and one line between the keywords and support;
3. Text font Arial, 14-point bold for the TITLE; 12-point bold for the Authors; 10-point italic for INSTITUTIONAL AFFILIATION; 12-point fo TEXT, KEYWORDS and SUPPORT;
4. Lines must be single spaced. Alignment must be centralized in the Title, Authors and Affiliation, and justified in the other parts of the text;
5. The TITLE must be written in lower case, with only the initial capital and with the scientific names properly typed in italic style;
6. AUTHOR(S) NAME(S) typed in bold must be below the title, with the space of two lines between them. There is no limit on the number of coauthors;
7. AUTHORS INSTITUTIONAL AFFILIATION and FULL ADDRESS must be below the authors' names, with the space of one line between them;
8. The first and last names of the authors must be written in full. Middle names should be abbreviated. Example: José A. B. Silva;
9. The abstract body must be written in a single paragraph and contain the information relating to the Introduction, Objectives, Methods, Results and Discussion, without necessarily having the separation or identification of these topics. Scientific names must be typed in italic style;
10. Each abstract must include three keywords that define the subject and allow indexing the work. These words must be typed on a single line started by the term: "Keywords" in bold, separated from the main body of the text by the space of one line and left-aligned;
11. Funding sources, if any, must be expressed in a single line started by the term "Support" in bold, separated from the Keywords by the space of one line and left-aligned;
12. It is recommended rigorous correction and presentation of papers, because they will appear in the proceedings as they are received without technical and/or grammatical review, being therefore the sole responsibility of the author;
13. Papers must be sent in DOC or DOCX format. The system will not accept another file type.